Skip to content
- Create a bidding document and manage construction bidding.
- Provide contract document, manage schedule and budget plan
- Monitor construction progress, evaluate problem and solving method.
- Conduct the meeting and report.
- Make a shop drawing, materials and method statement reviewing and approval.
- Inspect and test all equipments before and after installation.
- Do a document control and site instruction issues.
Quantity survey and cost control
- Provide the bill of quantity and cost estimate.
- Evaluate – negotiate the cost of bidder.
- Check the work-done cost, variation cost and payment certificate issues.
- Do the monthly cost report and final account report at the end of the project.